Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Welcome to Simply Put - What's In Your Food?

Hi and welcome to Simply Put - What's In Your Food? We have begun a journey on discovering what is in our food after a battle I had with severe gastro-intestinal issues resulting from HFCS (High Fructose Corn Syrup). As a result, I began looking into other ingredients that are very common in foods that are found in the local grocery store. The more I learned, the more disgusted I got. There are many great websites and blogs out there on just what is in our food, but I would like you to join me in my quest to a healthier, happier lifestyle!

We will be covering all sorts of information on different food additives and will be sharing recipes and more along the way. So join me on this journey into a new realm of eating healthy.

Blessings,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment